CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2012

Do the Turkey Trot

Gearing up for the Annual Utah Human Race
benefiting the Utah Food Bank
Early Thanksgiving morning
1,500 people, or more, join together for the The Human Race
This year they raised over $100,000 for the Utah Food Bank
Here is our team of 12 getting ready to head to the beginning line
and we're off!!
This was my two youngest bird's first time doing a 5K marathon!!
They were soooooo excited!!!
and had so much fun!!
We almost weren't able to do it, without this woman (below)
and her awesome Daughter Cheese!!!
Thank you so much again!!!
Striking a pose in mid step... 
You are Awesome Mother T.
Here comes the Finish line....
We did it!!! We are #1
Proud of my little birdies!!
My oldest had done this last year, and wanted to again, 
but was invited for some "Manly Men Time" playing Football
He had a blast!!
Now it's time to Gobble til we Wobble!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

*more pictures to come... some my cute friend, Brooke, had captured :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers