CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat

 On All Hallow's Eve... the Zombies awaken
 and are hungry for brains
 so hungry... they might munch on each other!!??
 or find others to snack on
 Our little Family Halloween picture
Happy Halloween 2012
 as the night falls upon us... more zombies awake
Muwaahahahahahaha (said in Evil voice)

*missing more zombies = Besties: Tayden and Evan
kids took off running, to bang on doors, before I could get decent pics :(
 Watch out for those Monster High Girls!!!
too cute!!!
My niece Grace was a Monster High girl too!! 
Dang! I didn't get a picture!! :(
I will have to borrow some of my Sister-in-laws
 
Didn't you know Obama plays Baseball for Kearns??

All in all we had a perfect Halloween night!!
Perfect Weather
(I'm talkin 75 degrees and beautiful Moon in the sky)
Great Friends
Erin Cole, Patsy Lund, Tangee Foster, Julie Scott, and Emery Long
we "tailgated" while our kids ran the neighborhood for a 2nd time!!

Happy Halloweeeeeeeen!!!
See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers