CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 9, 2012

Who's Getting Married?


 My Mom!!!
She has found love again...
After being widowed for almost 9 years, she has found another "Special Someone"
This past May
My Mom had run into an old friend at the Pharmacy... That old friend happens to be 
 DR. Tom Jones OB/GYN
he is a widow as well...

They exchanged numbers... 
and now they have exchange wedding rings!!
They were married, for Time, in the Salt Lake Temple
November 5th, 2012

Congratulations Mom and Tom!!!

He really is such a sweetheart... 
so sweet and kind, and loves my Mom soooo much!!
They are perfect for each other!!
Welcome to the Family

*More pictures to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers