CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

Wedding Bliss

 Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jones!!
(I told my mom she has to keep "Long" in her name) 
Elisabeth Long-Jones
 My Kids are super excited to have Tom as their Grandpa
They love Grandpa Tom
 My sweet and talented friend, Karin, did these beautiful corsages
Orchids are the flower of Love
They are perfect!!!
The Perfect Petal is the place to go if you need flowers :)

 Since we were all in our "Best Dressed" we snapped some family photos...
I will post more of my little darling family in another post... 
They turned out darling!!
 My sweet Sister Emery looking Gorgeous!!
 My BFF Erin came... I love that she was there to 
help me when I was feeling stressed, and tearful :)
Love ya Erin Cole!!

 The Joseph Smith Memorial is so Gorgeous!!!
It used to be Hotel Utah
This was where my Mom and Dad had their Wedding Breakfast
almost 50 years ago
 My sweet Baby Brother Michael came dressed sharp in his
pinstriped suit and tie and wing tip shoes
LOVE

 My Beautiful sister Jennifer, her husband Gary and 4 darling kids...
I was snapped a Silly pic
hahaha I can't get over Cameron's Face!!
Our Family Photo... 
missing: my oldest Brother Tyler, Ann, Natalie and Danielle
and missing our nephew Mason
They had already left :(
We will have to try for family photos again soon!!

All in all... The day was Beautiful
We are so Happy for our Mom and Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers