CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

8 on the 8th

 8 Years ago Today...
 I was preparing to become a Mother for the 3rd time
 But this time...
 I was blessed with a Baby Girl
 My whole world turned Pink!!
 I couldn't keep my eyes off this beautiful Baby...
she had a head full of dark, curly hair
 She was such a sweet, gorgeous, baby
and was soooo good
 and now she is 8 years old,
and more beautiful than ever!!
8 on the 8th!!
 Loving her Monster High presents this morning
Happy Birthday to My Ken Doll
you have blessed our lives so much...
You are my best friend! My cuddle doll!  My best helper!  My right hand Gal!
Oh how I love you so much my sweet girl!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers