CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 3, 2012

Gobble till you Wobble

 This year I have so much to be Thankful for...
My 3 beautiful baby "birdies" and our good health,
My Mom and her new husband Tom,
My Family, without them I would be lost,
My Friends, they keep me going and are always there for me
 My sweet Grandma T.  
she is 92 years old 
I am so Thankful to spend another Thanksgiving with her
This is 4 generations... My Mom (2nd generation) was busy in the kitchen
 I am thankful for this little girl...
and for her brothers, but they hardly let me take pictures of them
 Time to carve the Bird...
Gary, my brother-in-law, is the Turkey carver in our family
 Dr. Tom showing off his new hair...
he was telling us stories of Maui, Hawaii
sounds like my Mom and Tom had a great time on their Honeymoon :)
 2nd dinner (yes... two in one day!!)
Cody, my brother-in-law, is deemed the Turkey Carver
on my other side of the Family...
 Of course I have to take a pic of my dinner...
oh man!!! it's making my mouth water all over again!!
 I am Thankful for the Lund Family...
They will forever be my Family,
I divorced the man... but not the Family!!
Richard and Connie...
so Thankful to be spending another Thanksgiving with them

Much to be Thankful for... 
all year round

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers