CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Finger Lickin' Good

 Me and My Birdies were blessed with the 12 Days of Christmas this year!!
Two of Santa's Helpers delivered these gifts and I will be eternally greatful to them
They brought more than just presents... 
they brought 
pure Joy and excitement 
and the Christmas Spirit to our home
Thank you!!!!
 I will be posting the 12 Days of Christmas, following the Holiday Season...
For I want to enjoy my Holidays with these 3 Birds
 On the First Day of Christmas we received a Gingerbread House making kit
 It was a whole family effort...
The kids did Great!!!
I just kept licking my fingers, and eating the decorations
 but left enough for the house and little Gingerbread Train
Looks like I wasn't the only one lickin' their fingers ;)

Can you say Finger Lickin' Good??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers