CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's Divine to be Nine

 In April of 2003 
I learned I was expecting for the 2nd time...
We were so excited to know that we were having our 2nd son!
"Kelly's Son" was born on December 5th, 2003
He came pretty quick, so quick, there wasn't much time for an epidural
or getting proper medications...
He wanted to make his debut to the world

Kelson was born at 7:11 PM
at the LDS Hospital
He weighed in at 6 lbs 13 oz and was 18 inches long
making him my smallest baby... 
He was so tiny compared to his older beefy brother's birth ;)
I didn't get to see Kelson right away, they had to rush him out of the room and down the hall to suction his lungs right away.  He was born with Meconium, and was not breathing...
He actually was the color of Dark Blue, purple, almost Black 
They kept in him in an oxygen incubator to bring his vitals back...
But he bounced right back and was the cutest newborn ever!!
The nurses all swooned over him and his sweet little chipmunk, monkey sounds.
I didn't have time to find his newborn pictures, 
but that is my mission today!!
I will post them as soon as I get to them

Happy Happy Birthday Kelson!!!
Thank you for making me a Mother for the 2nd time
I love you to the Moon and Back
 Waking up to proper Birthday decorations...
Streamers and Balloons
 After a McDonald's breakfast, at his request, we opened a few presents
 This boy is a total Halo action figure addict!!
I think he may have every action figure out there??
(and I don't think he has ever actually played the videogame??)
 Super Happy for his Super Halo world with 12 Halo Guys!!
Sister was such a sweetie... she handed him all his presents, 
and hugged him after each gift he opened...
We like Birthday's in our house :)
 Ready for school in a new Birthday outfit, 
and an official "Birthday Boy" pin
 It's Divine to be Nine
I no longer have two 8 year olds
Happy Birthday Kelson!!!!
and Many More....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers