CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking back 2 weeks




I have been off work for past 2 weeks for the Holiday season, which meant my kids were off, so I had no time to check my e-mail, check facebook, post blogs, or even read others' blogs... I didn't even check KSL.com, which completes my day when I read about the news.... It was a long and wonderful 2 weeks off... don't get me wrong, I really started to miss my schedule and starting loosing track of which day it was... All in all... it's GREAT to be back at work and AWESOME to have my kids back at school... The pictures I will post will be random ones from Christmas Eve and Christmas day... Enjoy!! Happy New Year!!
*pictures are Ken's long hair (we cut 8 inches off before New Year's Eve) and a picture of Santa's cookies he didn't finish... We leave Dr. Pepper our for Santa instead of milk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers