CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

My Sister




Jennifer is the second child of 6 kids to my parents... I would have said she is my oldest sister, but that doesn't sound so good... She isn't old and she certainly doesn't look old...


My beautiful, Awesome, sweet sister is married to Gary (20 years) and has 4 beautiful children. 3 Handsome boys, and one darling little girl (who is the youngest). I have always looked up to my sister. She is everything I have always wanted to be. Even when I was little, I would beg to tag along with her, sleep in her room, borrow her things, and ride in her car.... She is such a beatiful woman, wife, and mother! I still aspire to be just like her...


Love you Jenny!!


*Jen sent me the picture of her in her new hair doo yesterday... She looks just like my beautiful Mom =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers