CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Interesting Fact Friday....

Even if you don't wanna know, or even care to know... I love learning Facts!! They stick in my head and are useless, but sure are interesting!! I will post interesting facts on Fridays... It will be my Fact Friday... woo woo!!

Only one book has been distributed in more copies
than the Bible; The IKEA catalog…

Frozen lobsters can come back to life when
Thawed…

In the movie ‘The Wizard of Oz’ Toto
the dog’s salary was $125 a week, while Judy Garland’s

was $500 a week…

Each nostril of a human being,
register smell in a different way.
Smells that are made from the right nostril
are more pleasant than the left…


There are 365 steps on the front of the
U.S. Capitol Building, one for each day

of the year…

TGIF!!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm totally adding you to my blog! You crack me up! Hope things are well at the pet shop! If you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers