CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Love this Girl....


This girl came to visit her family this week, and then came to visit me... She lives in California.

I have known this girl since I was in 5th grade!! She cracks me up!! She is such a sweetheart!!

Here is a conversation from last night... Her name is HEATHA!! (hee hee) (inside story)


Me: "Check out my cute turtle... say Hello to the turtle"


Heatha: "Hello froggy"


Me: "Froggy!? ha ha ha ha ha It's a turtle"


Heatha: "ha ha ha oh I thought it was a froggy"


Me: "I told you it was a turtle"


Heatha: "Oh I heard you say that, but I still thought it was a froggy"


Ummmm... This was much funnier in person! Guess you had to be there?? I laughed my head off!!!

Love you Heatha!! MY NAMES HEATHA!! eeeeee-heeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers