CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Look who came into my office....


I was running to go grab ice for our party at the office, when I heard the jingling of bells... I silently thought... "Is Santa here?" and suprise suprise!! In walked Santa!! He even had a district ID badge on... I snapped a picture of him, and went on my way to get the ice. After I returned, there was no Santa in sight! I asked everyone, where did Santa go?? They all laughed and thought I was crazy... Luckily I had a picture to share and proof I wasn't insane... Guess Santa went into the wrong building... He meant to go next door. What a cute Santa he was though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers