CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

How Embarrassing!!!


Oh boy... I have had my moments, but this one was pretty bad....

So yesterday, I went to pick up Brayden from school. I was running 10 minutes late since I was coming from work. (Extra playtime for Brayden on the school grounds) When I pulled up, Bug was standing there with a huge scowl on his face. As he was getting in the car, I asked him what was up? He told me about the argument he had with his buddy, and it turned into a couple of slaps and kicks and ended with buddy taking off with Bug's backpack!! Grrrrrr!! We decided to go in and have a talk with Mrs. Martz (awesome principal)

Brayden (Bug) told her what happened, word for word, but was nervous and was picking his nose as he spoke.... I whispered, "quit pickin your nose" and he yelps out, "mom you pick your nose all the time! I get it from you!" uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm ya... Mrs. Martz smiled and I blushed a couple shades of red...


Mrs. Martz called this morning to report she spoke to both boys, who have made up and are buddies again, and the backpack spent the night in the bushes. She told me this all while I was picking my nose ;) Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers