CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Swan Princess

This Girl is ready for her recital

Kenley's cousins came to see her perform... Thanks Cousins!!
Swan Princess Kenley and her darling ballet teacher Mimi
Sweet pink, yellow, and white flowers for this girl
Kenny girl is on the end... She's the tallest Ballerina of her class
She is so graceful...
BUT... she got real silly in the end
my mom leaned over and said, "I wonder who she gets that from??"
I Love you my little Ballerina...


2 comments:

  1. She is SOOOOOOO Freakin Cute! I love it!! I NEED to get Liv in Ballet ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty- looks like it's recital time all over. We just had ours this past weekend. (still need to post those photos) :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers