CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Since we're still talkin Easter in May...


Kenny girl kept naming all of her eggs: "Here you go little orangey morangey"
"Are you hungry baby pinkie egg?"
"This one's name is Tara green"
"What's that you say Blue magoogoo?"
Who would have thought up these silly names?
My Girl :)


My mom's lips read: "Do not take pictures of me and post them on your bloooog!"
Shhhhhhhh... don't tell her I posted this picture :)



This fun Easter Tradition of Dying eggs has tilted the axis this year...
My 12 year old had no interest in dying eggs... not even the slightest!
Just a reminder, to myself, that my kids are growing so fast!
am I really on the verge of a teenager??
School is almost out, and my 6th grader will be promoted to Jr. High!
OH MY!!
What awaits this time next year?
I welcome the unknown with open arms...
(at least I like to think that)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers