CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Her New Obssesion, A Family Lives here Blog Hop

Ken-Doll learned to ride a two-wheeler bike in the beginning of April...
She has been addicted ever since!!
These are the only pictures I could get of her...then she zoomed off before I could yell,
"Where's your HELMET???"
Grrrrrr... the battle of wearing her helmet... gives me a headache even thinking about it!!

My baby is 6 and half, and about to graduate Kindergarten!
She surprises me everyday with her new attained knowledge about life, school, reading, friends, and JUSTIN BIEBER!!??
This little miss has the Bieber fever... BIG time!
I marvel in her childhood innocence...
It takes me back to when I learned how to ride a Bicycle...
My kindergarten crush was George Michael!!
Squeeee
!
Cuz I gotta have faith a faith a faith, I gotta have FAITH...
cuz I gotta have faith a faith a faith
BABaY!!

I still like to hold her like the little baby girl she once was...
but I be sure to let go... so I can watch her grow..
and YES... I am a poet and didn't knowit?? bahahahaha


Love you Kenny Bear

Join in the fun over here:



1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! no training wheels! That is awesome!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers