CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happiness is a Kindergarten Graduate

Miss Kenley
Kindergarten Graduate 5/26/11
Grandma mama (My mom) came to see her program
My last baby to go through Kindergarten
Two thumbs up!!
And what a cute program they had...
Can you tell what song they were singing??
Alice the camel has... 2 humps
boom boom boom

What's next??
"ALL DAY school" coming this Fall!!!!
I couldn't be more HAPPY!!!!

What makes you Happy??




11 comments:

  1. She is SO cute!! Yay ALL day School! You are so happy hahah! I think Ill Cry when Harry goes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how cute! Next stop, college! :)

    Hope you are having an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the first year both my boys were in all day school. Kind of nice. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great graduation!! It looks like such a wonderful celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, congrats to your little graduate! I have one more year to go before both kids are in all-day school... kinda looking forward to it, kinda not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kindergarten graduations are so sweet! It's been a while since we were there! Really great photos! She looks very proud of herself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect post for Happy! Congrats to her- what a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable. Cute photos. Congrats to your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats. Mine graduates kindergarten this month. It goes by so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers