CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Dr. Kelson




Last night Kelson pointed out to me that there was a thorn that was stuck in the palm of his hand. It looked all red and puffy and looked like it was 'in there' real good.... He freaked out, when I pulled out the tweezers, and took off under the bed. So I told him he can do it himself!! ROAR! SO what'd ya know?? After 45 minutes, Dr. Kelson, performed surgery on his own hand and got that thorn out!! Way to GO!! I didn't even have to hold him down and torture the poor boy to get that old thorn out...
Another funny story that has nothing to do with thorns or tweezers.... Emery, my sister, went and picked up Kelson from kindergarten the other day. She needed to run to the store and had wrote a list of things she needed to get. Kelson wanted a list as well. So together they came up with "Kelson's Shopping List" it goes like this:

cookies
milk
chips
cheetos
dorritos
mac 'n' cheese
bocoli
salad
Go gurt
lunchables
caprisuns
chicken
gravy
Hamburgers with no pickles

I think Kelsy was a little hungry....?? It's always a bad idea to go to the store when you are hungry.... ha ha Thanks for taking care of my little man, Auntie Em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers