CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Ken Doll



Happy Birthday to my sweet!! You came into this world 5 years ago, on a Monday evening, November 8th, 2004. You were born at St. Mark's Hospital at 5:16 pm. Weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long. You had a ton of hair which suprised me because your older brothers were bald, bald, bald!! You were delivered by Dr. Alisa Carlton (love her) and Aunt Emery and Granma mamma was there to see you come into the world. Aunt Emmy cut your cord. We were all happy to see how healthy and beautiful you were! Even with the little pit (or dent) that was on the bridge of your nose. (Beauty Mark for life) I love you Kenny! You bring me such joy and happiness!! You ooze with love and affection and you light up our lives... Keep on shining! Happy Birthday and many more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers