CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ohhhhhh What happened to your eye??















Kelson's eye started to break out on the Thursday before Halloween. I thought maybe he had an allergic reaction to the color spray paint that we put in his hair. So I took him to the doctor (urgent care) and the doctor thought it also looked like an allergic reaction. So she recommended a light cortizome cream. She also said if it had gotten worse (from the first picture) to take him to see his regular pediatrician. And boy! did it get worse!! The pictures are not really in order but you can tell from a little bad, to way way way bad!!! We went to see our pediatrician and he thinks it's Ring Worm!! Ring WORM!?? oh my!! so now he's on an antibiotic 3x a day and a cream that I have to put on his eye 3x a day... then we have to go back in a week to see if it's helping... Man oh man!! I feel so bad!! It looks awful... I hope it clears up!! My poor little man!

Love you Kelson....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers