CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween, Birthday, and Swine Flu... oh my!!




Happy Birthday to my sweet Brayden who turned 11 on the 1st of November... This year he got the H1N1 virus (swine flu) my poor boy!! He missed his last football game of the season... He wasn't supposed to go Trick-or-Treating (but went to a couple houses with a mouth mask) and we had to cancel his birthday party unitl he is well enough to have one.... This next Sunday on Kenley's birthday.... I shouldn't post this pic because it is so sad... Brayden was one sick boy! His temperature was at 103.6!! Luckily he was able to get the miracle prescription Tamiflu which worked wonders!! He started feeling well on Sunday night, and is back to school today!! (tues 11/3) This was not a very fun weekend, for it will always be the year to remember...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers