CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Rewind: Christmas Eve

This year, my 3 little birdies went to spend Christmas Eve with their Dad and Stepmom...
They kept with tradition and took them to the Lund Christmas Eve party...
Sadly... I didn't go.... this was the first Christmas Eve I didn't spend with my family in 13 years :(
I am so happy to hear the kids had a wonderful time and that they were Happy :)
These photos were taken by my sis-in-law Patsy...
Thank you Patsy!!
Here's the Lund boys in their traditional Christmas Eve jammas given by Grandma Lund
They are holding a picture of Dallin, who is still on his mission...
only 6 more months and he will be home!!
Twinner cousins... They are a year and 2 days apart...
BFCs I call them... (best friend cousins)
Darling Girl cousins in their traditional jammas
We love Family
Grandpa Richard and Grandma Connie's Grandbabies...
10 to be exact (minus our missionary)
Merry Christmas Eve 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers