CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful for Family

Our Cousin Tami
Our Cousin Sabrina's BF Mark
Aunt Laura, cousin Jared, cousin Leisha and her husband John
attack of the killer olive fingers!!!
Aunt Tricka (Kris)
Cousin Kari Ann and her husband Nathan and their two little cutie girls

Aunt Karen and Grandma Betty
Handsome Devil
Kenny, Uncle James (my mom's Brother), BF Mark, Cousin Sabrina, Emery and Grandma T.

These were taken at my Grandma Betty's 90th Birthday celebration...
We don't get to see our extended family too often...
These are family members from my Dad's side of the family
We are Thankful for Family

This Marks my 400th Post!!!

1 comment:

  1. 400 th post!!! WAHOOOO!!! You Go Girl! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers