CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Kenny Girl

My Baby is 7!!!

I now officially have two 7 year olds... for a month :)
She was way excited to open some presents before school...
Tonight we are having her birthday party at Color Me Mine art Studio


Happy Birthday My Sweet little Girl
You make our family complete...
We were so excited when we found out we were having a Girl
I was tickled PINK ... literally
I never really liked the color until you came along... and then all I saw was Pink!
Your Big Brothers love you...
even though you get on their nerves (that's what little baby sister's do)
Your sweet and spunky spirit and silly little laugh makes my heart melt
you make me HAPPY!!

Happy Birthday KenDoll!!





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter. She is precious. Take advantage of it and treasure the moments. Mine are all in college and I wonder where the years went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting- 7 years old!!!! Happy Birthday to her!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers