CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop

It reads: "Calling all fairies from far & away
come join us as we celebrate
Kenley's 6th Birthday!

I am so excited for Kenny Girl's Birthday Party
Here are the invitations!! They turned out so cute!!
Thanks to my Awesome Sister-in-Law Patsy...
She is so talented and has the best ideas!
Thanks Pats!!

Be sure to join up with Take it From Me
for Welcome Wednesday's Blog Hop


Happy Blogging!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute invites! I'm a new follower from the Wednesday Hop. hope you can stop by my blog.

    http://thewhitefamilyof6.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a new follower from Wednesday Welcome blog hop. Hope to get a follow back. I am searching for bloggers to feature on a Feature Me Fridays post on my blog by submitting a favorite recipe and photo. Contact me for more info.

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers