CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Happiness Project

Mmmmmmm My favorite
The Artichoke heart...
Kenny girl asks, "Why isn't it beating?"
Lovin' Artichoke leaves

Artichokes were on sale... Big Beautiful Artichokes
My boys turned their noses... Meh
But my Kenny Girl, who will try anything,
LOVED them!
= HAPPINESS

What makes you Happy?
Check out Leigh Vs. Laundry
to see what makes others happy and link up with Mr. Linky
(remember those comments are always Happy sprinkles)

Photobucket



6 comments:

  1. I love kids who try new foods. you are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo yummy! Gotta love that she tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and they are beautiful!

    Yum!

    http://beinglds.blogspot.com/2010/11/happiness-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!!! My kid wouldn't touch it...well, one of them might...but the other two...forget it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome!! I love it when kids are willing to try new things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree...love, LOVE artichokes!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers