CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rewind to Halloween

Brayden did a good job carving his own pumpkin
He thinks it looks "so sick"
My friend, Cheese, ran the Provo 13.1 Halloween Marathon Saturday Morning! Woop!
I am proud of my Cheese! you rock!!
An awesome Kitty cat pumpkin we admired
This neighbor goes all out for Halloween... Pirate themed
Ye be ridin' me bicycle... Arrrgggh
So sad it's raining Cats and Dogs :( Brrrrrrr!!
Kenny being a big girl and trick-or-treating all by herself
Not very good weather for trick-or-treating
Fun Neighbor who invited us in for a good spook...
They had big paintings on the walls that had portraits of scary old people with moving eyes
Setting the scene for Trick-or-Treaters... Rain!! and more rain...
This is my costume.... you guessed it!!! I am a Mom :)
Ready to go Trick-or-Treating
Kenny baby wasn't feelin so good today... She made it to a couple houses, but had more fun passing out the candy to the little spooks!
My mom passed out 585 pieces of candy, and they still kept coming!!


Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers