CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

I won AGAIN!!

Wanna see the picture?? Go to Leigh Vs. Laundry and check it out
My second "Funniest Blogger in all the Land" Award

Over at www.leighvslaundry.blogspot.com, there is a fun game called Freakshow Friday...
Leigh posts a funny and some kind of freakish picture, where readers can comment and come up with a "quotation" for the picture... The results are in and guess who won!!!???? Just guess :)

Me me me me me me ME!!!

I was just thinking of this picture this morning, and came up with another quote:
"Are you sure this is how we should tell my parents we are pregnant?"
but
"My dad's gonna shoot you" won!!
Bahahahahahaha
Me Funny ;)

Visit Leigh's blog and be sure to play the next installment of Freak show Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers