CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Girl

In the midst of the boys playing baseball...
There is the baby sister
who never complains about going to so many baseball games..
She is her bother's #1 Fan!!
To make things fun for her...
I decided to teach her some skills
 I taught her how to do simple crochet...
which she caught on so quickly

 Cross stitch was a little more difficult.. so we will save that for another day
She also mastered Boondoggle!!
Oh how I love this sunshine girl 
She is 

My Best Friend!!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, your daughter is so beautiful! It's always good to find a friend in your kids! You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea.. you are so sweet!! you totally made my day!! :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers