CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

School Holiday Program

WARNING: these pictures are way blurry.... don't worry!! It's not your eyes...
although you might have to squint to make out the pictures ;)
Today was the Elementary Holiday program...
My little birdies sung their little hearts out...
and beamed with smiles as they looked into the audience
I love the twinkle in their eyes and tiny little waves...
so much... I couldn't get a proper picture
not to mention I forgot my camera... (thank goodness for camera phones)
and then there was the mobs of parents trying to get pictures of their own kids
Sigh...
All in all, it was a really cute and fun program
Ho ho ho!! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers