CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Great to Be 8

Today is Kelson's Birthday!!!
Here he is opening presents before we get ready for school... (hence the bedhead hair)
We saw this same exact car (the real deal) parked at the mall on Black Friday...
Kelson was so excited and exclaimed, "I want this car for my birthday!"
Is this model car close enough?? Since you're only half way to your 16th birthday, and I really don't think a Lamborghini would fit my budget??
This kid is coo-coo crazy for Halo guys!!
He was so excited for this Halo set... 6 guys! yay!! 6 guys to end up in my wash!!
I love pulling out their little body parts at the bottom of my washer ;)

Happy Birthday my little middle guy!!
You are such a sweet and caring boy...
You have the biggest Heart
I am so glad you are part of our family...
It's great to be 8, and next month,
you have chosen to be baptized and confirmed a member of the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
We are so proud
and so Happy for you!!

Tomorrow night is Kelson's Birthday party...
We are going swimming at the Holladay Lion's Club
with 12 of his best buddies :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kelly's son, KELSON!!
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers