CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Rewind to Christmas Eve 2010

Kenny and Madison BFC's (Best friend cousins)
The Lund Christmas Jammies
Grandma Connie gives pajamas every year on Christmas Eve
Then we have to pose for our traditional pajama picture :)
*missing Dallin this year... He's on his mission in Brazil
Courtney, Brayden, and Jacob
BFC's
So cute... I had to post it twice!! Bahahaha
Playing White Elephant Bingo... Traditions are so fun!!
cute cousin Gracie at the head of the table
Cheesers
Kenley and Mallory
Awwwh we love our cousins

I have pictures of "My" side of the family's Christmas party... I just need to figure out how to upload them... I borrowed these pictures from My Awesome sister-in-law
(Thanks Patsy)

We sure had fun at both parties...
It is my most favorite night's of the year... (Christmas Eve)
Being with family and celebrating the season...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers