CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Here we are at Monday.... again...


As much as I dislike Monday's... It's always nice to start a new week... Today being the last day of January, I have been thinking of what my goal for February is going to be??? I have thought about a diet...
but I am always on a diet (see food diet) I see it, I eat it!! J/K ;)
I am trying to become more healthy "foods" conscious... Seems like I'm not getting any younger! Gasp!! (Birthday in 7 days!) And my body is not liking some of the things I put in it...
But a diet seems like something I will always have a goal for...
It is an everyday Battle, of the chubber-blubber, for this Momma!
So I have decided to Stop drinking pop!! Let me repeat... No more POP!! I have cut down to the Diet sodas a while back... but even diet sodas promote Fat sticking to places that is hard to get rid of... The Aspartame in Diet Sodas increase short term memory loss... (What's my name again??) AND... Did you know you could cut up to 450 calories a day from not drinking Diet soda?! Diet soda can also cause Migraines... I, for one, get ocular migraines... And I think soda intake has attributed to those migraines?? So... for the month of February I am down with the Soda... and up with the water!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS THINK I HAVE TO SET MY GOALS AT THE START OF THE NEW YEAR BUT THE ONCE A MONTH GOAL SOUNDS IDEAL. GOOD LUCK WITH THE NO SODA ONLY WATER THING. THAT IS SOMETHING THAT WE NEED TO INCORPORATE INTO OUR DAILY DIET AS WELL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son just cut out soda and is getting withdrawal headaches. He's determined, though!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers