CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Mason!






Happy Birthday to my nephew Mason...
He turned 14 on the 23 of January...
Mason, we love you!
You have been through so much in your short 14 years of life...
and yet you still keep your head up and still know how to be silly...
Your mom and dad live through you...
I see both your mom and your dad shine in your eyes...
I know they love and miss you, and are with you everyday...
Happy Birthday Mason...
and many more...

2 comments:

  1. How FUn!! I wanna get one of those Big Boxes MMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, is that Emery in the background or is that some crazy getting in on your picture?

    You're such an awesome Auntie...Mason is lucky to have you in his life!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers