CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Second full moon of 2010

Snow Moon Feb. 28-29, 2010

Wolf Moon Jan. 29-30, 2010


So... I am tracking the full moon's this year... It's fun to see how excited my kids are to go check out the full moon and learn what it's name is for the month. I blogged about the full moon's back in January (*see Howling at the Moon on January 29) with names and dates of when to expect the full moon. So far we've seen the Wolf moon (January 29, 2010) and last night was the Snow Moon. IT was GORGEOUS!!! and the sky was clearer than ever. Perfect for Moon gazing....
*Stay tuned for the Worm moon showing it's beautiful full face on March 29th, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers