CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Birds and The Bees

"Say what? Did that man just say...."
Overhead says Birds and Bees for the Boys...
(And the cute woman teacher, was MY 6th grade teacher)


Samples.... Won't tell you what I did with my samples at my Maturation program ;)

Brayden and his partner in crime...

"Moooooom... Do you really need to take my picture NOW!!??"

OH BOY!! My little baby boy, who is now 11, but still my baby, is becoming a young man... He has reached the age for the dreaded 'Maturation Program' at school... After class, I asked him if he had any questions?? He replied with big blank eyes..... "Uhhhhhh... that was a little disturbing... I think I am good on not knowing anything else...."
Of course being the Awesome MOM that I am, I had to embarrass my boy and take pictures of this landmark in his life...
I am so mean!!!
To My Bugg-a-boo: please don't grow up too fast...
and please know...
that you are not dating
until you are my age!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha! I remember that program! Thats so funny you took pics! Ur such a cute mom! love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers