CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 18, 2013

Love :: Heart Day

This year for Valentines Day, I wanted to teach my birdies the true meaning of "LOVE"...  This past Chirstmas, 2 very special Angels suprised my kids with the 12 days of Chirstmas.  I knew exactly who they were, but didn't spoil the fun for my kids.  When Valentines day came around, instead of doing our traditional Valentines, I took my kids to those two special Angels' front doors, and gave them a "Heart Attack" and some other special valentine presents.  We sure had fun trying to be sneaky :) Afterwards, we went to the Red Lantern for a delicious dinner, and to see the owner who is our dear friend, and give him a special valentine as well :)  It was a good lesson for my kids to "pay it forward"... I have the Best 3 Valentines in the world... I love them very much!! Hope you had a very Happy Valentines Day!! xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers