CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 22, 2013

Let's Go Utah Jazz!!

We are on our way to see the Utah Jazz Game!

One upon a night, not long ago,
My friend Slade and I took 6 kids (besties) on the train, and went
downtown to see the Jazz game


Riding on the train is so much fun... especially when you act like monkeys
taking the stairway to Heaven (aka Nose Bleed Section)
We got to meet Jazz Bear Jr.  
or Bear 1/2
He was soooo cute!!! I wanted to pick him up and carry him home ;)

We found our seats! Yay! Go Jazz!
As you can see... we are three rows down from the very top!!
Nose Bleed Section indeed
I was sitting in my seat and minding my own business, and all of the sudden
It starting raining silly string all over us!!!
Silly little Jazz Bear!!
This girl gets the "Cheer Award" for the night...
She cheered her little heart out!
The Jazz take the win!!! 
Go Jazz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers