CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

September Birthday Shout OUT!!

We love you Grandpa Long (My Dad)
Happy Birthday September 25
Coca~Cola made your day... You used to be a Pepsi man...
but in the end, it was Coca~Cola Coke that you craved
We sure miss you...
and know you are looking over your Elf's and lambs
on Earth
We brought Mindy (my sister) some purple flowers...
she is right next to my dad...
Miss you Mindy!! Everyday!!
Happy Birthday to my Mommy!!!!
We love you Grandma "Mamma" Long!!
Happy Birthday September 24

And Shout outs to:
Grandma/mother-in-law Connie Lund September 26
Grandpa/Father-in-law Richard Lund September 14
and Great Grandpa Thompson... His birthday is today!!
Happy Birthday....

Goodbye September...
See ya next year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers