CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

AirBorne

Can you imagine a giant warehouse full of trampolines??
Giant sponge pits to launch yourself into??
music pumping to the beat of jumping feet??
Seating all around for the supervising parents??
and the best air conditioning for the Hot and Sweaty??
This would be the place!!!! Airborne!!
We had so much fun!!
Dodgeball anyone?? Now here is where you can get your aggression out!
New game starts over as soon as the last man is standing
We went here to play for our little buddy, Brady's Birthday!!!
Sadly, Brayden had to go to Football practice...
I will have to take him on another day... Mom and Brayden date maybe??
This place is great for fun and excercise!!
They even offer Airobic classes :)
put that on my list of things to try....
Can't wait to go back to AirBorne and play again!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh How FUN!!!! I want to take my kids there! Next time u go you betta invite me!! ILY

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers