CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Out with the Old... and In with the New

Our old Elementary School...
R.I.P Old Woodstock
Ripped down this summer to make access and parking for the Brand New school
that was built behind our school all last year...
We watched as they tore her down, section by section for weeks :(

Woodstock Elementary... Where my siblings, myself, and my children went to school
My oldest was the last 6th grade class to go through the 6th grade pod
They managed to save this from the old building and now it's forever in our new building
Kenley is in 1st grade and Kelson is in 2nd...
I think they were more excited about their new lockers then they were of anything else
Here she is...
in all her Majesty...
Our new school is Born and open for Business

GORGEOUS!!
These kids are excited for school :)
So is their Momma...
School started August 22nd...
Stay Tuned for First day of School pictures tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers