CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Having Fun in Lake Powell

What we do for fun in Lake Powell...
aside swimming, boating, fishing, and critter catching
Take Modeling pictures of friends...
This is Bri
Body Painting...
This is my good friend Trisha...
I am so glad Trish and Bri could make it down for a couple days of fun
Deciding if now is a good time to jump in the Drink...
anytime is a good time :)
Climbing the red rocks... Woo hoo!! Go Emery!!
Taking Glamour Shots of My sister :)
Wolf Whistle!
Making pathways on the Beach
and digging a pit for a fire
Hiking in the Heat... yes 105 degrees or more... HOT!!!

Taking pictures for Memories
Making Friendship Bracelets
(My niece Brecken)
Lounging about and relaxing in the shade
Painting Grandma's feet while she is napping...

And so much more....
Do you think we had fun in Lake Powell???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers