CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Team Momma


These are our Coach Appreciation Gifts I threw together...


Gifts include:
Baseball Snacks
Crown Colony Window Decal/Sticker
Signed Baseball by our little PeeWee Braves (in a case)
Baseball figurine sculpture
because
We love our Coaches!!!


I was surprised, by the team, with this beautiful bouquet of Peonies

awwwwwwhhh I loved being Team Mom


And it all paid off...
PeeWee Braves took 1st place!!!
WOO HOO!!!
How exciting
I loved being Team Mom... did I already say that?? It's true...
at first, after Kelson told his coach that "his mom Kelly" would be "Team Mom",
I was grumbling, hissing, booing, and kicking dirt and thought of snatching up
Kelson and running for the Hills...
or just really thinking of all the excuses of why not being Team mom...
(it's a lot of work for a single Momma who already has a ton on her plate)

But I smiled and accepted...
and turns out...

It. Was. A. Blast!!!

I met some really cool parents and made some
new lifelong Baseball friends/families
for seasons to come
and most of all...
fell in love with these little guys of the Braves!!
Thank you for the Wonderful Season!!

GO BRAVES!!!
Crown Colony Baseball 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers