CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happiness is... A good End to a good Season

These 3 boys were picked for All Stars 2011
My Giant!!
Brayden has played all 6 years at Crown Colony
This was his last year
onto bigger adventures (and fields)
Majors Division: Giants take 3rd place
Pee Wee Division: Braves take 1st PLACE!!! WOO HOO!!!!
Our First Place Team!! GO BRAVES!!!
Are you sick of my baseball posts??
Baseball makes me HAPPY
although the regular season is over....
there is more to come! All Stars has begun!

We love Crown Colony Baseball!!!
Crown makes me HAPPY!!!

This was Kelson's first year
and Brayden's last..
Man!!! do my boys sure grow fast??...

bahahchachahaha Imma poet... didn't you know it???


What makes you Happy???



Join in the Fun... I know it will make you HAPPY!!!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the kids!!!!! Yeah, kids grow way way to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Congrats to the team and their proud parents too. :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! They must be so proud...great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is definitely something to be happy about- congrats to them for making all star

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    We had a really ending to our soccer season over here! Winning is so much fun. Congrats!!!
    I love all the owls on your blog. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids LOVE the trophies. I think that is my daughter's favorite part of the soccer season. LOL Congrats to the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! These are such happy, happy pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners! Looks like a great end to the season.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you will stop back by again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH!!! Congrats to your winners. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers