CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easters!!

Lund Cousin's with their new Easter Balls from Aunt Trudy and Uncle Erik
What great foot rests!!
Enjoying Easter Dinner with Family... all Lund grandkids except for one...
We love our Missionary in Brazil... but miss him so much...
Oh my word!!!! Shelby is quite the baker... These were so yummy!!!
so soft and moist and melted in your mouth... I think I had 3... oops!
Shelba; my birthday is yesterday, today and tomorrow (and February)
This is all I want for my Birthday!! (2 dozen... better make it 3)
Shelby is making sure the boys share the eggs they so quickly snatched up
Kenny Girl showing off her pink "baby" egg
Here are the BFFC's (Best friend forever cousins) 1 year and 2 days apart
Hunting for eggs...

Thank you Lund Family for an Awesome Easter Sunday!!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter too!!
and thank you Pats for letting me steal these pictures :) Muah!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great Easter! And those cupcakes are TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers