CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happiness Project


Kelson's 7th Birthday Party
(December 2010)
Jungle Jim's Playland

This kid loved his miss-matched cupcakes...
My bad... forgot to order the "halo guy" ones...
But he liked them anyways, even though some were flowers, balloons and baby Elephants...
This kid makes me HAPPY!!!
He is so easy going, and is so easy to please...
LOVE you Kelly's son (Kelson)

What makes you Happy??
Be sure to join in the fun over at Leigh Vs. Laundry




4 comments:

  1. I'd be happy with the hodgepodge cupcakes, too. They're cute that way!

    =)

    PS. Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cupcakes. Now where's my candybar?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful that he was so easygoing about the cupcakes. I imagined they tasted the same however they were decorated. I'm glad you both were able to enjoy his birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers