CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's and 300th Post!

I bet if My "too cool" 12 year old had these, he would wear them for sure!
Maybe if I had these super sweet kicks
I would have luck all day, everyday!!
and maybe my pictures of my kiddies would load???

Bad news: I thought I would have the luck of the Irish today, and my pictures would load of my cute kids dressed for St. Patrick's day... NOPE!
I will find an end to this non-picture loading madness!
It's my goal for March

Good News: It's St. Patrick's Day... I love St. Patrick's Day! Today my birdies were dressed in their green attire with an added St. Patrick's day necktie... and some Shamrock lovin'...
all except my "too cool" 12 year old that wanted to be the tricky leprechaun and wear anything but green, except for this little shamrock ring on his finger...
He wouldn't put on the necktie :( ruining mommy's picture taking fun...
Maybe Sunday he will??

This post marks my 300th post!
Erin go Braugh!
Happy St. Patty's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers