CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Hunters Moon



Wish I had a cool camera... but had my professional camera phone with me ;)
The full moon this month is called the Hunter's Moon
It will show it's full face tonight, but the weather calls for clouds throughout the weekend, ending with Snow on the Wasatch benches on Sunday... did someone say the "S" word??
I love our mountains... I took this pic last night of the Full moon peeking over Mt. Olympus...
you can kind of make out the rivers of red (trees) on the face of the mountain.
I love Salt Lake City, Utah and the majestic Wasatch Mountains that surrounds us...

Where ever you are... go take a peek at the moon tonight...
and if you're with someone, tell them, "Check out that Hunter's Moon"
you will look so cool, and sound so smart ;)

*stay tuned for the Beaver Moon showing it's full face on November 21
for other full moons check out Full Moon of the Month on my labels



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers