CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hats off to Healthy Living

"Hats off to Healthy Living"
Brayden is wearing his first hat he got as a baby... Silly boy ;P

This week is Red Ribbon week... Everyday has been fun dressing up according to the theme to Rally against drugs... We've had "Sock it to Drugs" (silly socks) then there was "Don't get tied up with Drugs" (neck ties) then "Hats off to Healthy Living" (you guessed it! Hats!!) then "Don't let drugs turn you inside out" (wear clothes inside out or backwards) Friday will be "The choice for me is Drug Free" and wear your Elementary school shirt... We sure have had the giggles each morning dressing for school. Especially today! My boys wore their pants backwards ( dang! no pics :'( ) Brayden looked down at his back pockets in front and exclaimed, "WOAH! Why didn't anyone tell me that my bum is so big!" ah ha ha ha! I laughed all the way to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... I know you wanna leave a comment... go ahead... I'll buy you a candybar?!

Followers